On this Sunday morning I would like to introduce a new series on the blog all things good. Highlights and snapshots of my weekly finds and observations that I thought you might enjoy.
1. bmod and I had a client meeting at the Method soap office here in San Francisco. The lobby has a minimal and clean vibe, which fits their brand.
2. In their office space, you will find super fun soap wall which they just used in this video.
3. Ribbons at the Flower Market.
4. Progress was made on the curved pin up wall I've mentioned here. We are going with a felt material for part of it, exciting.
5. Yesterday we did a wedding flower set up with Natalie Bowen Designs at the Headlands Center for the Arts in Marin. The place couldn't be a better choice for the cold and gloomy day.
6. I have a tie! Jenny of This Humble Abode made it for me and I'm LOVING it. Peacock feathers pattern and pink lining. This will be a separate post soon because Jenny is awesome.
(La Boheme on Instagram)